Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Street Skillet

Admittedly, this post is local in that it's about a "place" to eat in my town, but you might find it interesting.

I live in Seattle, and came across an article online regarding a Travel Stream trailer that roams around Seattle selling gourmet food. Hard to believe I thought. I chatted about it one day with Peabody of Culinary Concoctions and she confirmed she thought it was good. (Check out Peabody's site by the way, it's really one of the best out there)

Then I found out that on Tuesdays it is situated about three blocks from I work in lower Seattle. So naturally I had to visit. Check it out..... Their link.

The food from this Airstream is just excellent. We had Kobe burgers with bacon jam and hand cut fries and chocolate pudding for dessert.


Note the menu written on the side of the trailer. They change the menu every week.



My hand cut fries:


Chocolate pudding with fresh raspberries and cookie crumbles:

If you live in or around Seattle, you gotta try it.

1 comment:

Peabody said...

Darn it all, I wanted to see a picture of that bacon jam!